As someone who is passionate about all things skin, I want to make sure that the love of caring for skin continues among youngsters today. Kyle & I have decided to award a small scholarship of $1000 to an applicant who is going into the field. It can be at any stage of their studies, as long as the field is closely related to skincare (dermatology / surgical grafting / cancer research etc.). The scholarship will be awarded once a year to a college going student students who show talent, promise, and dedication to the profession.
The applicants need to be presently studying/enrolled in high school or college/university situated anywhere in the world.
There is, however, no restriction on major/minor. All can apply.
The applicant will need a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- We will stop accepting applications after June 30th, 2018
- The winner will be announced in month of July 2018
How to apply for this program
- All the applicants willing to apply must write and submit an essay or article (in 850 words minimum) on "Different types of creams used on daily basis". The winner will be selected on the basis of freshness, creativity, and uniqueness of the article/essay.
- You can email your submissions to: email@example.com along with following:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume/Bio-Data
- An acceptance letter from your university/college.
*The winner shall be entered via his school/college/university email id and will be published on this site.